Remineralising Tooth Powder
is on back order
A super-charged remineralising toothpowder, with three flavour options, for natural tooth health & remineralisation. Full of natural clay, herbs, cell salts, vitamins and minerals, plus ozonated coconut oil. Free from glycerin, (which can stop teeth remineralising.)
- Bentonite clay binds to and draws out heavy metals and toxins (a huge plus for the mouth!), but it is alkaline and full of minerals. Bentonie clay is also known to have an abundance of minerals, including calcium, magnesium, silica, sodium, copper, iron and potassium.
- Slippery Elm provides tooth-friendly calcium phosphate & is great for treating tooth decay and toothache.
- Baking soda is a stain remover, whitener, gentle abrasive, and contains tons of minerals. Baking soda is not too abrasive for teeth, as this study shows.
- Calcium carbonate is included to strengthen your teeth, of course and supply it with the essential calcium. It also helps in removal of stains in your teeth and pull out debris.
- L-Arginine has been clinically proven to be significantly effective in reducing caries and treating dental sensitivity. A common amino acid, arginine is naturally found in saliva and is metabolized by certain pH-raising oral bacteria that generate alkali instead of acids. In a normal and neutral oral pH environment, the addition of calcium aids in the remineralization process. Additionally, these two nutrients have been proven to plug and seal open dentinal tubules, as well as breaking down dental plaque.
- Camu camu is a shrub that is super high in vitamin C and has shown to be very beneficial for gums and teeth.
- Myrrh preserves tissue, slowing its deterioration. So, if you have recession or infection problems, this is perfect. Myrrh has also been recommended as an analgesic for toothaches also.
- White oak bark powder: for those of us with receding gums, loose teeth, or painful jaws, white oak bark provides huge relief and healing. Oak bark contains tannins which tighten loose teeth and gums, and over time can help the retain the elasticity of the tissue. White oak also contains high levels of minerals — calcium, manganese and zinc — which will strengthen the teeth and jaw over time.
Read more at: https://topnaturalremedies.net/natural-treatment/horsetail-strengthens-bones-teeth-hair/
- Horsetail is rich in vital minerals. It contains significant amounts of calcium and magnesium, which contribute to consolidating the bones and teeth. It's high levels of silica make horsetail a remarkable remedy, as this element helps assimilate essential minerals such as calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Propolis has proved successful against a range of dental disorders - from plaque and cavities to gum disease and mouth ulcers, as well as having other health benefits. Added to toothpaste, it prevents periodontal disease, and is antiplaque/anti-inflammatory.
- Calcium lactate is used to help reverse the symptoms of calcium deficiencies. Calcium is necessary for bone, tooth and tissue maintenance, as well as for muscle and nerve function.